Any other fibro/AI folks?

Options
wideeyedla
wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
Yes, I am clinically obese, and trying to lose weight :)
However, I am doing it this time because I am trying to stop hurting all the time. I'd love to meet some friends who understand what a pain imposed rest day is all about, and who can share food and exercise tips to help battle the beast.
Fair warning: I'm doing strict Paleo (I don't care what you are doing if it's working for you), and it's helping, but I am still struggling with exercise and pain (I am overdoing, of course, because I am still in denial about my body/neurological system not working properly.

Please feel free to add me. I am using my food notes to keep track of health stuff too.

Replies

• wideeyedla
    Options
    Bump
  • Kadje
    Kadje Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have fibro, too. When my symptoms started I was fit and slim and otherwise pretty healthy. I am a lot better now than I was about 10 years ago. I sent you a friend request. :happy:
  • wyldflowrr_6
    Options
    I don't have fibro but I understand working around pain. I have Lupus
  • wideeyedla
    Options
    That is still a possibility for me. Some of my symptoms are more like Lupus, less like fibro. I need to make an appt. with a good rheumotologist, and rule out the AI stuff, I have been getting petichaea rashes that are worrisome. Sending Friend request.