Garcinia Cambogia

Options
I keep seeing this ad about Solar Garcinia regarding Melissa McCartney, whom I adore. My question is, if that stuff really works THAT well, why do people still cut calories? I tried it and saw absolutely zero difference. I didn't notice appetite suppression or an increase in energy. Anyone have any success with the "miracle pill"?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as magic pills - usually they come with a disclaimer that they work in conjunction with diet and exercise - so it is really the reduced calories and exercise causing any loss - not any magic fairy dust or magic pills. Don't fall for the nonsense. It really is a shame that celebrities names get connected with this nonsense.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought as well. I'll stick to the old fashioned way. Diet and excersise.
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I also asked a question about garcinia cambogia on here before, and all the responses I got said it did nothing and not to waste my money like they had.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I bought some at Costco...I notice a slight appetite suppression but not enough to justify buying it. I have one pill left in the bottle and won't be buying it again. I have noticed that some things really do help me with my energy, everyone is different so I suppose you never know if something works for you until you try it yourself/.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've been assuming this was the name of a footballer, but then I wondered why there was a thread about footballers under "general diet and weight loss help". Maybe he has good weight loss tips, I thought.

Every day's a school day.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Nope total waste of money. ....anything celebrity endorsed or peddled by Dr oz stay well clear of.