Need more motivated friends !

Options
EvanK84
EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
Always on and tracking ! Need motivation ? And like to give motivation? Lets be friends!
Started at 231 and down to 213 in under 1 month and target is 185-190 . Help me ! Help you!

Replies

• grottsmar
    grottsmar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure all this out but motivation is always welcome. I'm just tired of the middle age bulge, I have always been active and have an athletic build but something happened to my waistline, it disappeared.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I love adding new people. Its so nice to have a support system. Feel free to add me. I'm always on and logging as well.
  • DanniPants6
    DanniPants6 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Siedjoen
    Siedjoen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this journey of wt loss, help me help you too!!!!
  • thefuturemrslillie
    thefuturemrslillie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had duodenal switch procedure done eight months ago and am down an overall total of 200.5 lbs, 135 lbs since my surgery date. Always looking to make new friends!
  • she800hunter2014
    she800hunter2014 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had duodenal switch procedure done eight months ago and am down an overall total of 200.5 lbs, 135 lbs since my surgery date. Always looking to make new friends!

I too had the DS 4 months ago and am looking for motivated friends.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Im just trying to lean out. Im about 10lbs from abs and although its very vain thats my goal. I have always been in shape because i enjoy working out but have never been lean enough to look really fit. Would be great to have people to discuss workouts and diets with
  • redesign125
    redesign125 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So new....don't know how to add friends ☹️ Need motivation and support.
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

What is that?? And hello
  • jb87areiza
    jb87areiza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good evening guys. I can motivate everybody. I have lost 40 kilos just by changing some habits. But the first step is to cultivate your mind. I suggest you to try some meditation to control ansiety, you can use visualization and the law of attraction by seeing pictures with the body you want. Whatch them all the time, it will give you the answers. I hope this can help!!
  • willburpeeforcookie
    willburpeeforcookie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a lot farther to go than you, but I'm committed and happy to motivate!
  • Danygonzo
    Danygonzo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone!

I'm using this app for a while but never explored the "social thing" so here I'am. EN/ES speaker

Saludos!