Canadians, were do you buy your workout clothes?

Options
vienna_h
vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
Dear fellow canadians, and especially fellow quebecois,

Where do you buy your workout clothing? Which are the best stores, or best websites to buy quality apparel and reasonable prices?

Replies

• dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everything I buy is from lulu lemon....for workout and a lot of everyday clothes too. It's expensive but so worth it in my opinion.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Winners has some good brands as cheap price : nike, fila, etc...basically the same stuff you buy at Intersports and Atmosphere for cheaper.
  • vienna_h
    Options
    thanks for the replies so far!

i bought some stuff at winners, I think it's like "last year's" stuff but its super cheap :) , and its not like workout clothes fashions change all that much! but I need some compression shorts or capris, and last time I went to winners every single pair was see-through went I bent over lol, not good!

most other stuff I bought at sports experts (does that exist outside quebec?)

I have shorts from old navy too, but they are kinda "crunchy", everything about old navy is kinda depressing for some reason lol, hate that store.

I don't think I can afford lululemon right now, but I've heard great things.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Under armour?
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Most of my stuff is from Lululemon, Yes, it is pricier but it lasts for years. You can always check out the "We made too much" section of their website.

Edited to add: If you have time, take a drive up north and hit the Nike and Reebok outlets in St-Saveur. MEC at Marché central is another good store.
  • vienna_h
    Options
    Most of my stuff is from Lululemon, Yes, it is pricier but it lasts for years. You can always check out the "We made too much" section of their website.

Edited to add: If you have time, take a drive up north and hit the Nike and Reebok outlets in St-Saveur. MEC at Marché central is another good store.

I went to the nike outlet in saint-saveur when I was about 14, that was 12 years ago, and until a couple months ago, that was my only workout clothing (yeah, I kept it all these years!) I'm such a fitness noob :P Just waiting for a chance to go back to sauveur. in the meantime i'll look at the lululemon website
  • vienna_h
    Options
    Under armour?

I'm seeing things I like on their website.
  • vienna_h
    Options
    bump
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    lulu lemon all the way!!!!!! lasts forever too , great quality!
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have had good luck at Winners and Marshalls. A lot of New Balance stuff seems to clear through them. You got to check with them often. I now need new capris in large because the XLs are too big and fall down, but since the start of the summer I haven't seen any decent capris.

Since I like how New Balance stuff fits me I check out the New Balance stores for sales.

Sport Check/Atmosphere - sales

Target - got a nice shirt (cheap) when they first openned.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    costco, joe, winners, target, won't pay lulu prices not to sweat in.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I actually have a lot from marks work warehouse. The 100 wash yoga pants are so awesome and I found sports tops on clearance I love.