Excitement!

kmclame
kmclame Posts: 7 Member
Hi! My name is Kayla and I joined MFP about 1 month ago. I am 22 years old, female, 5'7, and 148 lbs. My target weight is 130 lbs. I've always had a little extra pudge around my stomach and thighs, and I'm hoping to slim down slowly. I have been accurately tracking my calories for 2 weeks now, and I have lost 1.5 lbs this far with very little exercise. I occasionally go on bike rides and run on the treadmill, but I would like to start doing this more. I am a university student and much of my time is taken up with studying and working during the summer. However, I'm hoping that by the end of the summer, I will be motivated enough to continue tracking my calories and exercise when the school year starts up again.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm excited that MFP is working for me, and hopefully I can inspire others to give it a try also. Since I've cut back on my calories, I've become very aware of how much excess food I was eating (especially snacks after dinner). I am seeing results! I am excited to finally be confident in my own skin, and I hope that MFP can help me get there. If you have similar goals or you need some support, feel free to add me!