Getting started.... Again. I need all the help I can getget!

Options
airuhka2006
airuhka2006 Posts: 26 Member
I saw my endocrinologist today and if I don't lose more weight, I am have a serious risk of being a full blown diabetic, and I'm trying to fix this before it gets to that point. I was following what my dietician wanted me to do--high protein, no carb diet.... I didn't count calories... My endocrinologist says I need to forget that because it clearly isn't working and just count calories. She has another patient my age that lost 140 lbs just doing that.... So here's hoping! I used to be real good about getting on here, but I really need to form the habit again, so I am looking for new friends that have a good 40-50lbs to lose.... My boyfriend is going to help me with some of this, but I would really like some help from others as well, since guys tend to lose weight faster and I think that's where I got frustrated last time (just seemed like my weight wasn't coming off). We will be starting T25 tomorrow. Anyone have any other suggestions or helpful hints or success stories with just counting calories?! Anyone should feel free to message me and add me if interested in keeping each other motivated in this journey! :)