Just a Mommy looking for some weight loss friends!

Options
I am a mommy of a beautiful 2 1/2 year old boy. Of course, after having him, I blew up like a balloon! I had lost 40 lbs total, but recently gained back 15 lbs over the last few months thanks to fast food. I have completely cut fast food AND diet sodas out of my life and am looking to get back to where I was before.... including shedding even more weight! I'm not looking to be skinny, just healthy and comfortable in my own skin :) Would love to have some friends to encourage me and some that I could encourage as well! Love to share recipes and just daily gossip on weight loss and life. Being a mommy is a plus :) Also, if you're from NC... add me as well! I've only been up here 2 1/2 years and actually relocated to a totally new area due to us buying a house! Thanks for reading :)

Lawren

Replies

• KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a 2.5 year old son and a 5.5 month old son :) Feel free to add me if you like! Just started back today with MFP and could definitely use the support!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lawren! Feel free to add me. My kids are about to have birthdays and will be 4 and 6. I work full time outside the home, have a husband and a part-time job. otherwise, I have lots of free time. LOL
  • xmrsdurhamx
    xmrsdurhamx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!!!! :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old. I'm a SAHM, so I'm often here throughout the day.
    Please add me if you're still looking for supportive, interactive friends. :)
  • hespurrfect4me
    hespurrfect4me Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im a mom to a 2yr old also! feel free to add me, love support and supporting =]
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My son is also 2.5 yr old! Your in good company!
  • NewMama221
    NewMama221 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a 4 1/2 month old son and I work full time . Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I always love a good support system with people reaching towards a goal.

I have a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old. I try to crush my workouts during my lunch hour or anytime I can bc of my responsibilites as a parent.