A great day!!!

Options
I have to find a new outfit for an anniversary party, so I headed out shopping. Shopping in Regular size stores is still new to me so I was not sure how it would go. A sales lady asked if I needed help so I told her that I neede a nice outfit but I was not sure what I was looking for. She suggested that I pick out a few things and she would pick out afew things and I could try it all on. She didn't ask my size, she just went to work picking out outfits.
When I began to try the clothes on I was shocked and so happy when I realized that she had brought me shirts that were size large and skirts that were size 12. Not only did the clothes fit but they looked good.....On ME!!!!!
I still have a long way to go but I am going to take a moment to just be proud! I went from a size 3-4X shirt and 22 pants and I am a whole new person!

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations :smooched:

P.S. Look at my signature quote ... RIGHT?
  • susandersons06
    Options
    :smooched: Good for you !!
  • NurseWeber25
    Options
    That is sooo exciting! I cant wait to be where you are!! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    That's so inspiring - well done you!!!
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    AMAZING! What a WONDERFUL day you are having! SO proud of you! :-)
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I love how such a small thing can make me feel so great.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. I started 4X 5X and am now a confused size haha but I'm really looking forward to regular stores...hoping that by Xmas this year I won't need to go near a plus sized store ever again! Congrats!!
  • fdobson
    fdobson Posts: 28
    Options
    That truly is "A Great Day"! Way to go!
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Keep up the good work!

I'm currently drying all of my clothes that even 5 weeks ago I had to be careful not to throw in the dryer for fear they'd shrink so much I couldn't wear them! Now I need them smaller!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The car broke down today so I had to call and take it off hold but I am still so happy with how I looked in the outfit and the sizes that fit!!!
    Next time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!