worst day :(

Options
TJ39
TJ39 Posts: 17
I have had just the most worst day :(

rubbish day at work, argument with my daughters teacher and then come home to find that the repair to my gas boiler cant be done on wednesday now but friday or monday, so no hot water for a week :( and to top it off the girl on phone put the phone down on ME.. wen i said how bad it was

OMG i cant stop crying, i could just so eat chocolate right now but i am not going to. but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr argggggggggggggggg why are some people so rude :(

ok rant over.. but grrrrrrrrr still crying :(

Replies

• MissyMorganFit
    Options
    I'm truly sorry for your bad day. We all have difficult days. I have had too many of these myself over the past few months. STRESS! Hang in there! Keep your chin up so your smile doesn't fall ; ) DON'T turn to the chocolate as easy & comforting as it could be. Go for a walk or jog instead. Get some fresh air. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. :flowerforyou:
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Sorry you're having a bad day - sorry especially for the no hot water. Hang in there. Hugs to you.
  • NurseWeber25
    Options
    I know how you feel! When i have the ****tiest day at work i usually always come home and tell my husband "Go get Taco bell now!!" But thats just our feelings talking. Sorry you had such a bad day, but you will feel even worst later if you let yourself cheat!Dont let all those jerks ruin your good thing. Maybe take a walk with a friend where you can vent it all out :)
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    Wow hon, that sounds like a pretty crappy day. Seriously, I'm sorry. But some days are like that, you know? You can't have the sweet without the sour. One day in the future is going to be so glorious and this day will just be a distant, fragmented memory. I know chocolate seems like it will help... but that's just your mind blabbing on and your taste buds being confused and bored with themselves. I highly recommend grabbing some high-tempo music on an mp3 player and going for a jog or a fast-paced walk to clear your mind. All of these crummy things that happened, but what can you do about them now? They have already passed. This week with less than warm water will pass. People are rude everywhere because we live in a world that's segmented and so full of people that we can't possibly empathize with all of them.

What hobbies do you have? What are you interested in? Rent a documentary, snag a book, teach yourself to knit or find a healthy recipe to try out. Give thought to food, do not eat to feed to your negative thoughts.

Again I'm truly sorry for a bum day, but it, like all things, will pass and is passing right now, this moment. You're wonderful and your body is a temple, and I'm glad you're not taking your emotions out on it by scarfing down sweets. Keep on keeping on!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you have had such a horrible day! Hugs ... it'll get better!
  • mrsyyoung
    mrsyyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    Hang in there. Today may suck but it only last 24 hours...tomorrow is a new day with new possiblities!!!

Morning by morning new mercies I seek!!!
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    I really do know the feeling. Honestly, what I do is I run around the house screaming all the things I wish I could say to those people. Makes me feel better and I'm usually laughing by the end.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Sorry you've had a bad day. Like someone else said, today WILL pass and you WILL feel better. Remember how you feel today is not how you will feel tomorrow. Well done for acknowledging your feelings and desires to soothe your annoyance with food but even more well done for deciding not to give in, what a success. Try to find something to relieve your stress, even just a relaxing bath amy help. Tomorrow will be a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • TJ39
    TJ39 Posts: 17
    Options
    ty all soooooooo much, i went for a walk and feel better now, i guess most of you guys are from usa, wish i lived there lol
    anyway again, thank you :flowerforyou: