Losing last 10 pounds/ Last bit of Body Fat

Options
Hi! I started at 142lbs (5'4", 33yo, active female) on May 9th, 2016. I am on week 8 of 8 on a beach body dvd called 22 Minute Hard Corps.
One week in I was down 5 pounds!
Then I stalled for two or three weeks
Dropped another 3 pounds
Then stalled
Now I'm up another two pounds!!!
I have been dialed in on the exercise and eating. I recently added running on my treadmill (we just bought a week ago).

Questions:
What on Earth can I do to get to my goal weight of 125lbs?
How do I shred that last bit of body fat? I'd like to see my thighs go down to 20" or less (presently 22", down from 23.5" May 9th)

I noticed MFP has my recommended carbs quite a bit higher than what my beach body plan was. I am switching to the MFP plan today to see if that helps. Thanks all!
Erica

Replies

• ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good work so far! It's totally normal to stall for 2-3 weeks then drop several weeks worth of loss in a day or 2. Especially for women. Stick with your program through the stall. It will average out.

You didn't mention if you were weighing your food & drinks. You should. Weight loss is really about what you consume. Exercise helps a little (i.e. gives you a few more calories a day). Exercise is mostly good for your heart, head & body comp. So definitely stick with it, but expect your weight loss --even that last bit of body fat--to come from a caloric deficit.

About macros, it's worth experimenting to see what makes you feel best.
  • kbarrett0701
    kbarrett0701 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at 277, now I'm at 128 with 23% body fat. Basically I used the calorie in/calorie out method.
  • ericabalko
    ericabalko Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow that so great! Maybe with beachbody I was getting more cals than I knew...
  • ericabalko
    ericabalko Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for your replies!