Need to jump start July? The Ultimate Accountability Challenge is for you!

Options
Luckee_me
Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
Need help staying on track? Join the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. This challenge focuses on the key elements of a successful fitness program to help you achieve your fitness goals. Join the July challenge at the following link:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114515-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2016

Replies

• lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    is this a weight lose challenge? I'm at my desired weight but want to keep up my fitness and maintain? Also can't seem to find how to join, may be my laptop being troublesome
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    is this a weight lose challenge? I'm at my desired weight but want to keep up my fitness and maintain? Also can't seem to find how to join, may be my laptop being troublesome

It's a challenge to be healthy and exercise. No weigh in or contest just you and your plans for the month. You just need to log what you eat and exercise at least 20 minutes a day.

I'll send you an invite.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Looks good. Just joined :)
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    Looks good. Just joined :)

Hurray. Welcome.
    Hope you love it as much as I do.
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very interested in this challenge. I clicked the join button and filled in the "why" section, but had to keep deleting parts of my reply - too many characters :). I'll check back in the morning to see if I'm "in".
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    campingma wrote: »
    Very interested in this challenge. I clicked the join button and filled in the "why" section, but had to keep deleting parts of my reply - too many characters :). I'll check back in the morning to see if I'm "in".

It says you're already approved.
    Welcome welcome.