Encouragement

Options
Help please.......have lost 6.3 lbs in 2 weeks and was going strong until late this afternoon. I am a diabetic and this afternoon my numbers dropped into the danger level so I went off track in hopes to bring numbers up. I still tracked but I'm mad at myself and am scared that I'm gonna stay off track. Any encouragement would be appreciated!

Replies

• atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Nobody answered but I sure hope you got back on track!!! If not, DO IT NOW!!! We all have slips now and then. You had a medical reason! Most of us can't say that!! The point is...you tracked it!! Once you account for it...forget it! You did what you needed to do! Remember, every morning is a new day! Always FORGIVE yourself when you make a mistake, track it, and move on! We are human!! We WILL have slips now and then. We just have to make sure we stay "on" track more than "off" track. And if you want that little extra, ask yourself if you're willing to walk more (or whatever exercise you do) to have it. We are like jugglers. LOL Feel free to add me as a friend. You can always send me a message too if you need some help. I sign on every day and add comments to all my friends.
  • chrisnawoo
    chrisnawoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just make the good habit a lifestyle where you don't over think about it too much and just do it which helps me to stay on track.
  • killdontmurder
    killdontmurder Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Help please.......have lost 6.3 lbs in 2 weeks and was going strong until late this afternoon. I am a diabetic and this afternoon my numbers dropped into the danger level so I went off track in hopes to bring numbers up. I still tracked but I'm mad at myself and am scared that I'm gonna stay off track. Any encouragement would be appreciated!

6.3lbs in 2 weeks is a lot. That should be motivation enough! Congrats. Do you really want to give up now when you're so close?