need active support

Options
Good morning all. I have been on MFP for a couple of years. I have lost and gained over and over. I realize that when I have interactive support, I do great. however, since MFP is turning into FB, I notice just a lot of "likes" and no interaction. I don't need constant interaction but at least a comment or 2 a week. I am great at supporting others, just need someone to support me! If you want to friend me, send the request and lets start losing together

Replies

• atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request!!
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I too am in the same boat. I was on here years ago and have been back for 76 days. I go and weed out my friends bc they become inactive. I know what I need and want. Anyone who is active and likes to interact is more than welcome to add me. I am very supportive and have an open diary. I will send you a request
  • chrisnawoo
    chrisnawoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in too..trying to stay active after my grandma passed away last month so just got back 2 weeks ago
  • killdontmurder
    killdontmurder Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'll comment you 3 times a week.
  • shawnteldardenyahoocom374
    Options
    Add me☺
  • ossapots
    ossapots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have never joined anything like this but hoping it will help so I'm happy to spur people on with some helpful comments......team effort needed for this healthy lifestyle I think ☺️