Nutrisystem & Fitness Pal

Options
TexasLady2016
TexasLady2016 Posts: 14 Member
Hello!
Is there anyone on the Nutrisystem program here ?

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I wish you well on your journey. I chose not to do a "specialized" diet with the thought that unless I could afford to/or desired to continue for a lifetime, I would be back in the situation of not truly understanding healthy eating and making healthy/nutritional choices for myself. That said, I say do what works best for you! And, again, best wishes!
  • TattedUpBeachBoy
    TattedUpBeachBoy Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I tried Nutrisystem for a while, but in my opinion it just wasn't worth the money I was putting in. I realized I could buy my own ingredients and eat what I want for the same amount of money.

Not saying don't do it, everyone is different.
    Best of luck to you.
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I decided to do it bc I'm not a good at portion control. I'll be the first to admit that I'll get seconds and thirds. So my plan is to save the entrée containers so when I get off of ns I can still portion out my food. I also picked ns bc I was tired of eating baked chicken and steamed veggies. I just don't know how to cook healthy or find the time with a 7 month old baby. If this works I plan on being on it for about 6 months. And then slowly ween off of it. Also qvc has a special going on that makes it 100 dollars off. Good luck