Any Artist?

Options
Char231023
Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
Do we have any artist in the crowd? I would love to see your original art pieces. If anybody wants to share wip or finished pieces

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ^she is legit, i can vouch! just dont share memes..... :D
  • Char231023
    edited June 2016
    Options
    i wouldnt put anything up here but if you kik I'll send pics

NSFW? I would but I don't have a kik account.
  • Char231023
    Options
    Yes I'm a pet portrait artist. Here's a coloured pencil drawing I did of my dog. 6udkkcetjflc.jpg

aww adorable look at his ears LOOK

Love it! So sweet.
  • Char231023
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    i wouldnt put anything up here but if you kik I'll send pics

NSFW? I would but I don't have a kik account.

its sfw just don't want to post it up here

Gotcha.
  • caughtredhandd83
    caughtredhandd83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a ceramic artist if anyone want to check out my work/pottery studio. Instagram @newspinontradition
  • Char231023
    Options
    I'm a ceramic artist if anyone want to check out my work/pottery studio. Instagram @newspinontradition

Wow you have some beautiful pieces. Especially love the set of black and white cups.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i paint and draw. Once upon a time, I had one of my pictures as a signature on another internet forum and went to a local restaurant to see that they had taken that picture and used it on their menu. When I asked the bartender, casually, who drew it, he said one of the owners. I was livid.

But I didn't look into legal action. I don't even know if that's actionable. It's not like they used it in an ad or were selling prints.
  • caughtredhandd83
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »

Wow you have some beautiful pieces. Especially love the set of black and white cups.

• caughtredhandd83
    Options
    Hmmm ok I tried to reply and all it posted was the quote. Gonna assume operator error on my part. Anyway, thank you
  • Char231023
    Options
    i paint and draw. Once upon a time, I had one of my pictures as a signature on another internet forum and went to a local restaurant to see that they had taken that picture and used it on their menu. When I asked the bartender, casually, who drew it, he said one of the owners. I was livid.

But I didn't look into legal action. I don't even know if that's actionable. It's not like they used it in an ad or were selling prints.

Wow, that is really *kitten*. I hate when people think they have a right to do that. I would have asked to at least talked to that particular owner. I am sorry that happen to you.
  • Char231023
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    czaiibah88im.jpg

I dabble.

Awesome! Is it a self portrait?
  • lilbitmeme
    lilbitmeme Posts: 89 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    mnretegsa53e.jpeg