Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract?

Options
Have you tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract? I saw the episode of Dr Oz where he promoted the supplement. I tried it for almost a month and lost 16lbs, but since I ran out, I gained the 16lbs back. What is your experience with it?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract? I saw the episode of Dr Oz where he promoted the supplement. I tried it for almost a month and lost 16lbs, but since I ran out, I gained the 16lbs back. What is your experience with it?

Run far away from it....or anything else Dr. Oz promotes....
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You were doing more than just taking some green coffee bean extract to lose 16 lbs. It actually does nothing so I'd rethink how you really lost the weight.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    You were doing more than just taking some green coffee bean extract to lose 16 lbs. It actually does nothing so I'd rethink how you really lost the weight.

Yes. This too
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You're better off with actual green tea. No fillers plus it has the added benefit of water. It will do a much better job keeping your body healthy than any pill.
  • Spaceechik
    Spaceechik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :smile: Gotta say, MY rule of thumb is, if you see some pill advertised, no matter by whom, and the price is sky high, it's already jumped the shark!

Ditto with above poster on 90% of Dr Oz's recommendations. Unfortunately, he is compromised in my view, as he is too involved in making money off the items he reports on.
  • Spaceechik
    Spaceechik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The loss could be due to the 'placebo' effect, or maybe you need to understand that you are awesome! You did it once, I know you'll do it again.