Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    By being awesome :smiley:
  • walkjem
    walkjem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Never thought about a reward until I read this thread. I'm 4 pounds from UGW and have been waiting to buy some great fitting jeans when I know what size fits: 6 or 4? (US) Fun!
  • Tw3ntee20
    Tw3ntee20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My reward for hitting my ultimate goal is going to be to buy kilts that I can wear every day of the week so that I never have to wear pants again! Yes... I'm being serious. :D
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    My husband promised me another visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour near London (they've just installed a "Hogwarts Express" but I've persuaded him to change it to a trip to Paris (as long as I achieve my goal weight before the UK leaves the EU).
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Set of Enve wheels for my bike. :smile:
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    A slinky dress and some new running shoes.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure it is possible I'll hit my UGW. The original number was based upon a goal BF% and the number of lbs. of fat I would need to lose in order to get there. So I guess my "reward" will be a BodPod to verify results. I really don't think I'll be there yet based on how things are looking, so it will mean reducing UGW further.

After that?! I keep pushing my car more and more miles and keep telling myself I'm going to replace it in 2-3 years... and have been saying that for about 2 years already. Maybe that will be my justification to finally get a Toyota Prius V with roof rack, kayak, and bicycle.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Bulking! I can't wait!
  • hayliegrace88
    hayliegrace88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Honestly my reward will be finally feeling confident in my own skin. I'm 28 and have always struggled in feeling "good" about myself especially after having two babies (now ages 5&2) I am not going by a goal weigh per say more I wana be back to a size 6-8 jeans. I'm a 10 now (they're a little snug) but I'm in ha!! So yeah just self confidence you can't beat that!! But if I were materialistic and vain (I read zero comments so I don't know what anyone else wrote so this isn't directed at anyone!!) I would LOVE to get my boobs fixed!! Like..Mom Boobs.. No. But I doubt I'll ever be able to justify spending the $$ sooo I guess I better get used to the shrinkage!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What's a UGW?
  • Ian_thompson
    Ian_thompson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bonus treat for me will be less medication, but my treat will be a newer motorbike. I've been buying little treats at every 1stone lost, to keep my spirits up.
    Although my ultimate goal is to reduce my chemo medication.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!

This :)
  • walkjem
    walkjem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What's a UGW?

Ultimate goal weight
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World! (well, I do that a lot anyways)
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Some new, sexy clothes, a new tattoo (I'm thinkin one of those ones that wrap up my side), some new running shoes and running clothes for all seasons, and professional photo session. All followed by a nice beach vacation somewhere of course where I can learn to surf. :blush::smiley:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm not really one for extrinsic rewards. I just like the feeling I get when I achieve my goals. It's been almost 5 years since I met my goal and went on maintenance and I'm still going strong. When it happened, I high-fived myself and kept up the good work. Being fit and healthy is the best reward.

I think when I get to the 5-year mark, I'll high-five myself again! I guess maybe I'll try and think of something - maybe a trip somewhere special - when I hit that mark. B)