jester13
jester13 Posts: 408 Member
glb2nmjqnn7o.jpeg

Replies

• huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Yum!
    But I'd like bigger legs and a defined booty!
  • spiritbrat
    spiritbrat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • williejmaddox
    williejmaddox Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    awesome sauce :)
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    My goal body! Height and weight?
  • jester13
    Options
    6'2 179
  • GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow very defined muscles!! You look very strong
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Your waist is pretty.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I love the title of this thread, it always makes me giggle.. I say it in my head like "meeeeeeee!!".
  • joelo_83
    joelo_83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Is this stage-ready I presume? Good job man, and yea physique classes aren't big on the lower body so don't let people on here discourage you.. it's all a big pageant show anyway haha

Nice symmetry and tone. Lower back is impressive
  • jester13
    Options
    That's what this is for. Criticism is the best motivation. You need people to see your flaws in a way you don't. I'm ready for the hardest diet I have ever done. Like I said I will be a pro. Whatever it takes in ready for it. You are only as good as your weakest part.
  • jester13
    Options
  • jester13
    Options
    jester13 wrote: »
    Thank you all. My legs do need work. They are toned and shredded but need size. 12 weeks till next show. I will work harder on traps and calves. Not perfect yet. I will be a pro. That is the goal. Hard work ahead.
    Dude, I was just being a pasture raised, free range, grassfed tool. You look fine, man. Good work. Was teasing.

Believe me dude taking what you say with motivation not harshness. That's why I post here. I need a critical eye. My legs need work. I do work them twice a week. At the end of diet it was hard to add size without losing muscle. I'm back to 15% bf and ready to cut again leading into September show. I appreciate the criticism. Helps me be better.