Just ate my first fluffernutter.

Options

Replies

• EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    i like pizza sandwiches. marinara, mozarella cheese, basil, pizza toppings of choice. grilled and pressed until crispy and gooey.

mmmmmmm one of my faves from elementary school, they called them Pizza Bob's lol, the most popular day to buy lunch!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound so sick but I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little :blushing: :sick: hahaha

I ate one of those during my cycle....YESTERDAY!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Fluffer....what?

Nutter.

Fluffernutter.

You've never heard of it?

Nope. Do tell please!!

It's marshmallow fluff and peanut butter on white bread. :heart:

I think i would add a little nutella!!:love:

I think I would slip into a sugar-induced coma and die.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound so sick but I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little :blushing: :sick: hahaha

I ate one of those during my cycle....YESTERDAY!!! :love: :love: :love:

That's so funny!! The weird thing is I know I loved them as a kid but the thought of them now grosses me out lol.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Just ate my first fluffernutter

Hey! This is supposed to be a family friendly website. Watch your language.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Being that is summer time I have always loved a tomato and sweet onion sandwich!! YUMO!!

when we were kids we always loved sandwiches made with blue plate mayo and either pineapple rings or bananas!! A :bigsmile: Southern Thing!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    mine is with fluff, peanut butter and raspberry jam.

welcome to the NFL of sammiches.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I love brie & sweet tomato/ chilli baguettes! Mmmm

My dad used to eat sugar sandwiches daily as a kid - Had a full set of false gnashers by his 20's :laugh:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

My dad used to eat sugar sandwiches daily as a kid - Had a full set of false gnashers by his 20's :laugh:

OMG. A sugar and butter sandwich actually sounds really good.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat fluff, I would just grab a spoon :D But peanut butter and fluff sound good !

I eat peanut butter and fluff by the spoonful!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    the craziest sandwich I've ever had was a peanut butter and green olive sandwich and yes I was under the influence of something at the time, but it was actually pretty good haha
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

OMG. A sugar and butter sandwich actually sounds really good.

He swears by them - Mind he is Scottish so from the land of the "Jeely piece" (Jam sandwich), Deep fried Mars Bars, & Deep Fried Pizza. All washed down with Irn Bru :laugh:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    OMG, Fluffernutter, BEST. SNACK. EVER. Damn, I miss those things.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    "Please don't kiss me" sandwich: roast beef, provalone, homemade steak mushrooms served on garlic bread...
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options
    the craziest sandwich I've ever had was a peanut butter and green olive sandwich and yes I was under the influence of something at the time, but it was actually pretty good haha

:sick: Reminds me of when my brother made a bagel with peanut butter, ham, and pickles
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

:sick: Reminds me of when my brother made a bagel with peanut butter, ham, and pickles

I'm not as crazy as I thought though, if you google it there are actually a lot of pages that pull up and some people add mayo. I think I'd pass on that part
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options

I'm not as crazy as I thought though, if you google it there are actually a lot of pages that pull up and some people add mayo. I think I'd pass on that part

Maybe I will try it one day when I am feeling bored, hungry, and brave! Minus the mayo...I don't care much for mayo
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and dill pickle.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    LOVE fluffernutter Sandwiches!!!! Haven't had them in YEARS but sooooooo YUMMY!!!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    "Please don't kiss me" sandwich: roast beef, provalone, homemade steak mushrooms served on garlic bread...

*drooooooooooooool!*