Anyone else wish it would thunderstorm all the time?

Options

Replies

• Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    hunter0922 wrote: »
    Idk in Maryland back like two months ago it rained non stop for like 23 days or something. It was kind of miserable in my opinion... Lol

Maryland has weirdly long storms. When I was 7 an ice storm had us without electricity for over a week. The storms lasted for something like 2 months.
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Idk in Maryland back like two months ago it rained non stop for like 23 days or something. It was kind of miserable in my opinion... Lol

Maryland has weirdly long storms. When I was 7 an ice storm had us without electricity for over a week. The storms lasted for something like 2 months.

Ew an ice storm? Actually just the other day it was like 83 out and then later that night we had hail :D

Lol how fickle.

It was super weird because it was the coast of southern Maryland, so hard freezes were rare.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    As a resident of Tornado Alley, nothing makes me happier than a good thunderstorm. Rainy days are the best. :heart:
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Count me in! As long as the storm doesn't keep me up at night, I like tracking and watching thunderstorms roll in. I'm in Maryland and the diversity of weather we get is one thing I really like about living here. Although I have to admit, the endless streak of overcast skies we had in May did wear down on me mentally.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love rain for a day or two..after that it gets kinda old! Love Colorado weather :)
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I used to sit at my front door every time a storm cane around... Wait i still do.

I especially like that odd brownish tint in the clouds and on everything below during a morning or evening thunderstorm during the summer. Weird, i know.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Come to Florida in the summer. We get a thunderstorm pretty much every afternoon.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Its supposed to storm today I think
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I have an hour and a half to two hour commute to work. I hate driving in the rain. People drive crazy in the rain.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i live in the thunderstorm capitol of Canada it storms a lot
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I love storms! I'm definitely a pluviophile. As the song goes, I'm only happy when it rains...
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    It don't get no better.
  • belimawr
    Options
    Commuting home now. A glorious dark grey sky as i look out of the bus window...
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! I don't like sunshine, I like it dark, cloudy, cold and gloomy.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Phoenix here, what is this thing you call rain?
  • belimawr
    Options