FitBit Stats Sync and then disappear???

Options
Hi Guys!

Does anyone else have this issue where Myfitness Pal will show a Fitbit entry under exercise and then it will randomly disappear? I've tried re-syncing. Closing both apps completely, uninstalling and reinstalling both Myfitness and Fitbit... And the issue is not resolved. I can't recover the Fitbit entry from yesterday, so it looks like I haven't burned any calories.

Replies

• CAC10456
    CAC10456 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem. Fitbit/myfitnesspal were working and syncing together fine, then suddenly not. I also have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did not work. I have to manually go in MFP and enter exercise data for my steps.
  • heromomx3
    heromomx3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got a new fitbit and it was syncing fine until yesterday.... Mfp wasn't showing any steps for my fitbit today until I did the sync at the bottom of the "more" page. Hopefully it will continue throughout the day.
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one experiencing this. Noticed it last night.
  • sarahkw04
    sarahkw04 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mine goes away when I enter the exercise stats from my HRM - I assume it's because FitBit/MFP wouldn't want to say "you burned 200 calories walking" and also give me the 400 calories from the Tabata class I earned a lot of those steps in.
  • shanni1977
    shanni1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think they must be having issues. Pacer quit syncing for me yesterday evening. I went to my pacer app to check and it said it couldn't connect to the MFP server. Hopefully they resolve the issue soon.