Can i lose a 100lbs??

Options
bggirl27
bggirl27 Posts: 20 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
My first goal is to lose a 100lbs. I have lost 46.6lbs so far since April of this year and I'm working more towards that every day. Once I hit my goal than I will just set another new goal but its like taking it one day at a time. I am looking for any support and encouragement from any and everybody and if you would like send me a friend request. Thank you :)

Replies

• TerriLezcano
    TerriLezcano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 lbs. great job on losing 46.6!!
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    The key is to keep fighting. You will have days, (I'm sure you have already) where you just want to eat what you want and not do anything. And you'll have days where you eat clean, lean and exercise mean. Don't give up! And when you get to where you are, re-evaulate and take a break! Enjoy that place, reach back, help others, and don't be discouraged! It may take a while, but YOU WILL GET THERE IF YOU DON'T QUIT! Good luck with it all!
  • joearcabascio
    joearcabascio Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 100 as well. Im down 55 since Feb. following weight watchers and Jogging 5 x a week... Its a long journey, but for me it helps to reflect on just how far Ive come instead of thinking about how much further I have to go...