need motivational friends

Options
ambermichk
ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
I am a 37 year old repeat offender of loosing weight... I was on a while back... lost a bunch, felt good, then....... gained it all back.....

I am a mom of 5 kids and work outside the home so my time is limited for working out and getting into good habits of loosing weight. I feel miserable, I am tired of being fat and the biggest person I know. I would like to loose at least 100 pounds total but could probably be happy with a little less (or more). I do enjoy working out when I get back in the habit of it... I started back to the gym last night for a zumba class.

please I need some motivational friends as I find myself being mean to myself quite often. I am thinking of setting goals and rewards now but don't want to get excited on day two (which I have ruined with sweet frogs)..... I am soda free for 24 hours now.....

come now... ya know ya want to be my buddy.....

Replies

• Brallen1969
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a bit..... ok a lot sarcastic, not the most politically correct person but I am on all the time and have no problem giving you a kick in the pants to get you going LOL I enjoy trying to motivate and encourage people.
  • gufran1000
    Options
    Hi ! Im just starting my journey here and am looking for boys alike. Im 5'8 and need to build muscle! I am looking for new friends to motivate each other and bounce ideas off each other. Im set at a 5 days workout/week and 90min daily. is it good for me ? plz suggest me .. thanks
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I am in the same boat. Will lose all the weight and then go right back where I started in a blink of an eye. My biggest problem is maintaining.
  • NomadicFlame
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a bit..... ok a lot sarcastic, not the most politically correct person but I am on all the time and have no problem giving you a kick in the pants to get you going LOL I enjoy trying to motivate and encourage people.

This could have been written by me... though I am not on all the time.... but sarcastic, not PC and keen on kicking lazy *kitten* (including my own).

So add me if you like... and anyone else who need a boot ot wants to boot my lazy *kitten*.
  • lissa3967
    lissa3967 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I just started my journey today. I need to lose at least 50 lbs and would like some motivational friends as well. I will send you a friend request.