Round ??

Options
jensnewstart
jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
Up and down, getting more round :(
I did well on my first round, went on crappy meds, didn't have a care of what I ate for the last 8 months and BAM, back to square one :'( Off the meds (which the doc misdiagnosed :| ) and need to get back to where I was plus some.
Been on and off for 4 years and a lot of my original friends have vanished. Looking for new friends, new motivators, someone to push me to carry on because I need a good pep talk.
Single mom with three kids, a boatload of stress, I stress eat, work full time, chauffeur kids 5 out of 7 nights a week, drained of any energy I ever had.
Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other!! <3

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I feel your pain. I'm incubating my 3rd son right now and have a similar story. Although I do enjoy the support of my awesome husband. I can't lose weight again until this boy comes sometime in late December/early January but I understand, stress and kids, and rounds of weight loss.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I lost 30 pounds between October of 2014 and July of 2015. My MIL was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in NOvember of 2014, and late last year and into early this year, caring for her took priority over watching what I ate and getting my steps in, and I gained 13 of those back.

I'm back on the wagon now, and lost 2.5# in my first two weeks. No excuses.