Breakfast ideas?

Options
captaincatastrophe
captaincatastrophe Posts: 2 Member
Does anyone have any good options for breakfast? I usually have oatmeal but it's so hot out now. That and I don't have a ton of time in the morning so something I can prep the night before or just grab would be awesome!

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Breakfast muffins? I make 12 in one go in my muffin tray, low cal, tasty, nutritious and high in protein and you can change the ingredients around to change the taste. Also keeps great in the fridge in a ziplock bag.

http://www.willcookforfriends.com/2014/04/crustless-mini-quiche-single-serving-breakfast-muffins.html
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I make homemade oatmeal protein bars. In a pot, heat on low 1/2 cup any milk, 8 tblsp reduced fat peanut butter, cinnamon, add 1 1/2 cups of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate) then mix in 2 cups of oatmeal and any extras. Options are endless. I love to add raisins. Place wax paper in a 9x9 baking dish and pat down the mix. I top with a sprinkle of coconut or maybe just a few chocolate chips. Place in freezer for about 30 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces or what you prefer. Store in ziplock snack backs and keep in the fridge. Pull one out when you want one. Eat alone or with fruit. Enjoy,
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Also, batch cook bacon and have a few slices ready to go.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    - Toast or bread w peanut butter, sliced bananna and honey.
    - Boiled eggs and fruit
    - Cottage cheese w almonds and berries
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    smoothie literally takes 2 minutes.