shoe selfies

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    In need of shoe help! My generous boyfriend got me these beautiful boots for Valentine's Day. I want to wear them but I have no idea what to wear them with?! Ideas?

51byrqe3cenu.jpg

Birthday suit?
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    lol! I seriously doubt that the birthday suit would go over well at the restaurant, but I'll be sure to take y'alls advice for later in the evening!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lol! I seriously doubt that the birthday suit would go over well at the restaurant, but I'll be sure to take y'alls advice for later in the evening!

Make sure you post pics here so that we can see what the shoes look like on you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    In need of shoe help! My generous boyfriend got me these beautiful boots for Valentine's Day. I want to wear them but I have no idea what to wear them with?! Ideas?

51byrqe3cenu.jpg

You can wear those with anything. A pair of skinny pants, a nice pencil skirt would look cute. Just try stuff on and see what works but the shorter boot with a dress or skirt is always cute
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

51byrqe3cenu.jpg

You can wear those with anything. A pair of skinny pants, a nice pencil skirt would look cute. Just try stuff on and see what works but the shorter boot with a dress or skirt is always cute

Thanks! I have such a hard time dressing myself haha. I have friends that look amazing all the time with no effort but I cant seem to put together an outfit!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

51byrqe3cenu.jpg

I'm bored at work. Here's a few outfits for you.

2wn0chyzvgh5.jpg
    a4vxyblssu3b.jpg
    zar1jb5oj0g5.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    This would work, too

Amanda-Holden.jpg

Is that your wife?
    You should get her new shoes
  • h1008a2t01ja.jpg
    Out in the oil patch
  • jnichel
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    This would work, too

Amanda-Holden.jpg

Is that your wife?
    You should get her new shoes

I thought it was him. :p
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    0rao5i6h4t85.jpg

Trying to surprise my SO with these.. Think he'll like it? Or should I just return these ridiculously expensive shoes and show up wearing nothing but a bow?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    0rao5i6h4t85.jpg

Trying to surprise my SO with these.. Think he'll like it? Or should I just return these ridiculously expensive shoes and show up wearing nothing but a bow?

Hey won't notice the shoes with you there
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    0rao5i6h4t85.jpg

Are wingtips coming back in style? I used to wear them all the time but haven't seen them much for the past 15 years or so.

They're everywhere here in Scandinavia. Been in style for at least 2-3 years here.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    r5prc0eavyyp.jpg

@tjiddy @chocolate_owl
    I hope these will do

Oh girl those toes need some help! :wink:
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    r5prc0eavyyp.jpg

@tjiddy @chocolate_owl
    I hope these will do

What size do you wear, what's your address, and what's your alarm code?
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • jnichel
    Options
    r5prc0eavyyp.jpg

@tjiddy @chocolate_owl
    I hope these will do

More leg in your shoe selfie, woman! :)
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    r5prc0eavyyp.jpg

@tjiddy @chocolate_owl
    I hope these will do

What size do you wear, what's your address, and what's your alarm code?

Those are a 5.5