Options
    xkvw279btpzd.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Ooh are we doing red bottoms now?

Boy, I sure wish someone would take a picture of their shoes and show us. Bonus if the shoes have red bottoms, which I don't know why that's a thing but I have heard Cardi B mention it so it's got to be important.

Lol. You know I’m such a sucker for Cardi B.

Just got these back from being topied.

You keep saying words that I don't understand.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Boy, I sure wish someone would take a picture of their shoes and show us. Bonus if the shoes have red bottoms, which I don't know why that's a thing but I have heard Cardi B mention it so it's got to be important.

It’s an additional sole for leather bottom shoes to protect the sole. In this case, the red on the bottom of a louboutin makes them extremely slippery. So you get them topied and kill 2 birds.

49bz9hp8ifaa.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

It’s an additional sole for leather bottom shoes to protect the sole. In this case, the red on the bottom of a louboutin makes them extremely slippery. So you get them topied and kill 2 birds.

So is this like putting a screen protector on the bottom of your shoe? Also why do you kill 2 birds? Is this a ritual people perform when having shoes topied?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

So is this like putting a screen protector on the bottom of your shoe? Also why do you kill 2 birds? Is this a ritual people perform when having shoes topied?

It’s a screen protector for shoes. And *kitten* birds, they’re rats with wings

I don't have red bottoms but I have redwings. Can I still be cool?
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My red bottoms, beautiful but honestly they are soooo uncomfortable.
    k7cawzj5bqp7.jpeg

Lovely in so many ways!!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    lgdb8p1z65an.jpg
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    lgdb8p1z65an.jpg

<3<3<3<3