Help with motivation

Options
What do you do to motivate you to lose weight?

I need some motivation.

Replies

• mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    As I walk down to basement treadmill, understand this. I really really just want to go to sleep or do anything else. Werk was long, my feet hurt. I go to my favorite foods take few bites to pep me up and down I go (today swiss cheese slice- after very light ceasar salad in a bag). Im looking at that chocolate coin that I wish was a small piece of dark chocolate. Im gonna werk out intensely but short. Even if i do a half assed werk out - at least its better than nothing. Tommorrow Ill have more motivation. I think... Down i go
  • tannic2k7
    tannic2k7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    mazarasltm wrote: »
    As I walk down to basement treadmill, understand this. I really really just want to go to sleep or do anything else. Werk was long, my feet hurt. I go to my favorite foods take few bites to pep me up and down I go (today swiss cheese slice- after very light ceasar salad in a bag). Im looking at that chocolate coin that I wish was a small piece of dark chocolate. Im gonna werk out intensely but short. Even if i do a half assed werk out - at least its better than nothing. Tommorrow Ill have more motivation. I think... Down i go

This describes me. Minus the working out.
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    tannic2k7 wrote: »
    mazarasltm wrote: »

This describes me. Minus the working out.

Today I did twenty hard, 5 half assed (cool down). Ive been known to do 10 minutes half assed (this morning). 2 mph. Something is better than nothing. Otherwise your body goes into polar bear mode. In other words, metabolism drops further. I just werk out to keep fooling my body into keep burning fat. So if I control the input (food) the exercise keeps the metabolism fire lit. Managing your body is math, like any management sim game. The difference is there are no measured food dispensers. When I hit 40, I knew enough was enough. If you maintain weight, it means the input equals the caloric output. An little extra, burn should see results. I took 1 year to get 1/2 way to goal. I never expected fast results.