lost 35 pounds in 90 days!

Options
Today was the last day of my 90 day challange. I set a goal to lose 35 pounds bringing me from 180 to 145 and I reached my goal! Here is my success story that I submitted to win.

After having my third baby, my weight was at an all time high. I was not happy with myself and decided that I needed to get back to my “pre baby” body, to improve my health and be able to keep up with my 3 young daughters. It took several years of gaining weight, so I knew this journey was not going to be easy or happen overnight. On April 10th, I took the first big step and joined the 90 day ultimate body challenge! The first week was the most difficult, but after just 10 days I couldn’t believe I lost 8 pounds already! From there on, I was hooked and determined to meet my goal. I followed the meal plan, joined a gym, and had support from my husband and family.

After 90 days, I lost an astonishing 30 pounds! I lost 5 pounds prior to starting the challenge using FFN products, bringing my total weight loss to 35 pounds. My starting weight was 180 and I am now 145, which is 19% weight loss. I went from a size 14 to a size 6!! Even better I lost a total of 21 inches of fat! I am a numbers person and tracking my weight and inches lost on the challenge website encouraged me to keep moving forward.
Not only did my body transform, but so did my self-confidence. I love the positive attention that I get from others now; I am an inspiration to my friends and family also. People want to know how I did it, and what they have to do. :smile:

81ed2432-6965-4b54-b2a7-a6c421360d60_zps06ce6991.jpg

Replies

• PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    photo_zpsdc9c5c85.jpg

Picture size...I have no idea how to edit.

Other than that, awesome loss!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great story.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Congrats!!
  • Bozleybo
    Bozleybo Posts: 1
    Options
    Please share how many calories a day your eating, and what exercise do you do??? I want to lose 35 or 40 lbs by Oct. 2013... Its my 30th year class reunion, and if I don't lose this, i'm not going... :(
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your Blue swim suit in the before picture! Great color!!
  • lyss720
    lyss720 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I kept my calorie goal set at 1200 or less, also did cardio/running a minimum of 3x a week for 30 minutes (very important) you have to exercise to boost that metabolism, don't worry about weight training early on, burn that fat off first. I also followed a strict diet plan for 90 days and you gradually add is more food choices, send me a message and I can give you a link of the products that I used which WORK and i swear by them. Keep it up everyone, the hardest part is saying NO and not giving into temptation's once you get passed that you will succeed! :smile:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    WOW GREAT TRANSFORMATION!!!
  • riccilynette
    Options
    Amazing! WTG
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • kyliebird001
    Options
    i want that link!! lol
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    congrats that is a wonderful accomplishment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!