Having a hard time eating enough calories

I got this app a few days ago and so far every day I haven't been eating enough apparently. I do P90x, strength training and tons of walking so I'm finding it hard to eat all that extra food. I'm following a diet plan where I eat mostly chicken and veggies, some fruits, nuts and all the healthy stuff. Thing is, these foods are low in calories and I just don't have the room in my stomach for more. Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Nuts are not low-calorie so you can always add more of those if you like them. Eat more dried fruit, avocados, and other energy dense foods. Also, you can change the nuts to macadamias - they're highest in fat and a little more calories than almonds and other nuts. Add weight-training bulking shakes if you want. There are a million options.
  • scoii
    scoii Posts: 160 Member
    Are you trying to eat by all the exercise calories, if so you can and probably should drop that to 50%. So for a 30min p90x session you should be recording around 100cal in aerobic exercise given you look reasonably small already.

If you still struggle, chocolate
  • leilaaitch
    leilaaitch Posts: 17 Member
    scoii wrote: »

If you still struggle, chocolate

This! Who can say no to a chocolate calorie boost!