would you swim with bull sharks without a cage?

Options
lenoresdream
lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
edited July 2016 in Chit-Chat
So it's shark week. Watched a program where a guy free-swam (no protective cage) with bull sharks "for science".

Basically they started to thrash in the sand and muddy up the water and swimming faster and he got his *kitten* in the boat just in time BC one attacked the boat steps he was just on.

When I realized he was swimming with freaking bull sharks sans cage my first thought was "what the bloody hell is wrong with you?! Have you lost your mind?!"

When they started to swarm and mark-up the water I was like "oh *kitten*, run man, run!"

So yeah would you do what he did?

My short answer is no. Long answer is hell *kitten* no.

(Nah, man I don't mess with bull sharks)

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    No, I wouldn't either. Lol
  • nojuicejustjin_
    nojuicejustjin_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Not bull sharks since they're aggressive as all hell but I've snorkeled with nurse sharks and loved it.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Those sharks are terrifying! I have a healthy fear of the masters of the ocean. I'll just snorkel with jellyfish.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I live 400 miles inland and play on dry land.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I disagree with my mother in law from time to time.

Swimming with the sharks might be safer.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have scuba dived with sharks, but just a couple. And not aggressive ones.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Not if the water is cold. . I hate swimming in cold water. . .
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    moijo0 wrote: »
    i just did that in feb.. only i was told its just big fish when i jumped off the boat until something big hit me quite hard when i was treading water so i made my way back to the boat veeeeeery calmly , only to be told thats bull shark behaviour and i was most likely about to be lunch :(

Hmmmm. . So who exactly was it that encouraged you to hop right into the water with this "big fish" ?.. someone close to you?. . someone that stands to gain from your gruesome and untimely demise perhaps?
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i just did that in feb.. only i was told its just big fish when i jumped off the boat until something big hit me quite hard when i was treading water so i made my way back to the boat veeeeeery calmly , only to be told thats bull shark behaviour and i was most likely about to be lunch :(

Holy crap, you could have lost a limb. You were about 20 seconds and a tourniquet away from being an after school special
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I've been skydiving, scuba diving, zip lining, atv'd up a volcano, so yes. I will do that. I will do anything that is terrifying.
  • lenoresdream
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    I disagree with my mother in law from time to time.

Swimming with the sharks might be safer.
    :D

• lenoresdream
    Options
    :o