ICookBook app free in iTunes today

Options
jetlag
jetlag Posts: 800 Member
Normally quite a pricey app. There's also a diabetic version, also free today.

That is all :smile:

Replies

• technobunny
    technobunny Posts: 131
    Options
    +1 Thanks for sharing!
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    Yay awesome thanks for the tip!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    The fact that two of the four recipes shown in the picture for diabetics are shortcakes and pancakes makes me REALLY wonder about that one, but the regular one looks nice. Thanks!
  • DnJ100
    DnJ100 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Worth a download, let's see if there are some yummy healthy recipes in there :)
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    boo i have an android :(
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    Just a random question, does anyone know a recipe application that lets you download recipes and then be able to access them when you're offline similar in the way that books and magazines work?

I guess I could just purchase some cookbooks and cooking magazines for this purpose but if an app with a huge database did it, that would be amazing.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just a random question, does anyone know a recipe application that lets you download recipes and then be able to access them when you're offline similar in the way that books and magazines work?

I guess I could just purchase some cookbooks and cooking magazines for this purpose but if an app with a huge database did it, that would be amazing.

I use Instapaper on my iPad. It's an app that lets you save web pages to read later. I use it for recipes and articles.
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options

I use Instapaper on my iPad. It's an app that lets you save web pages to read later. I use it for recipes and articles.

Thank you that sounds perfect!
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    Just thought I would add...I went to download instapaper and someone recommended an application called POCKET and its awesome & Free!! It also saved pictures as well, really pretty I would check it out.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Suh-weet.

Thanks for the tip!
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    "How To Cook Everything" is also free for now, there're so many recipes it's ridiculous. It's usually $10 so take advantage while you can.
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    Awesome! I'll add it today.

I started using the POCKET app today and I am sooooo impressed. I can even add it to google chrome on my computer to save articles and recipes to read offline later through my ipad. Its great for storing recipes instead of having a million tear sheets from magazines and printed out recipes. I love having them all easily accessible from one place.