Hydroxycut?

Options
Should I or Should I not take Hydroxycut? If so or not, why?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    No. Those pills are basically designed for you to only lose money. All you need is a calorie deficit.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    No, because you can do this on your own.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    the old formula was the one to have...the current formula is useless but they still use the name as a heavy marketing tool. Don't waste your money.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    No.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    The old formula used to use ephedra. It was effective because it was such a strong stimulant.

Nowadays any supplement you can get is glorified caffeine and usually some sort of diuretic. Look at the name "hydroxy cut". If you want to lose some water and get caffeinated, go for it. But it's not going to do a damned thing for your fat loss.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    My story: I was taking Green Tea Extract pills.
    I found myself dialing 911 off the side of the interstate. My heart racing. Feeling like heart attack.

Be careful with pills.
    If they really worked, no one would be fat. Think about it.
    Everyone would take them and be thin.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    If there really was something that helped people lose weight (besides appropriate calorie restriction), you would be hearing about it on the news every night and someone would be winning a Nobel Prize for solving the global obesity epidemic.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Nope. The only people who lost weight taking hydroxcut are the folks on the commercials....and they are just actors.

It's pretty much a pill with caffeine