Past, Victory, Back, Repeat

Options
I am 23 years old and 5 feet 5 inches.
On March 1st, 2012, I decided that I FINALLY needed to lose my weight of 157 pounds. I had a goal set of 135- a weight I had previously been and was happy with. I started off doing the 30DS every day and by March 20th, I had lost 14 pounds. My journey continued and by August, I was at my goal and shortly after, surpassed it. November came and I 100% flew off track. I quit working out. I quit eating healthfully and ate pretty much whatever I wanted. Not to mention the copious amount of alcohol I drank for the month of October. When November arrived, I hit a very tough spot with my relationship. And even though I had gone off track, I was still losing. The stress of the situation put me down to 122lbs!
I finally found real happiness by December and by January, after a wonderful vacation, I gradually started gaining weight back. It is now July (holy crap, where did the time go??) and I am 130.8 and would love to get back down to that 122 the right way!
So here I am!

I've been on this journey for over a year and I have learned so much about how the body and food works. I am constantly giving my confident advice.

Saying that I lost over 30lbs is amazing!

It's true! The slower (and smarter) you lose it, the slower you gain it back!

Replies

• OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Also, in accordance to this post, does anyone have problems losing weight with vitamins?