Gaming nerds!

Options

Replies

• Fancyedit
    Fancyedit Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    MMORPG, PS3 & PS4 nerd here. Madden, Saints Row, Dark Souls, Just Cause 3, Fallout 4 and World of Warcraft are my favorites.

All my favorites! I play less in the summer but when I have time, these are my go tos :smiley:
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dota2 ftw
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I use to play video game, until I took an arrow to the knee.....lol

No really busy with kids hard to find time to play anymore.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I've been hammering away at Sunset Overdrive on the One. I've got a 360 and a PS3 as well but I haven't touched either in a while. I'm an open world type of guy, lots of exploring and finding stuff. Saints Row, GTA and Just Cause are some favs. Never got into Fallout, have to try it again sometime.
  • UnwoundDoll
    UnwoundDoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    Yeah basically let's get all the nerds here. I play Xbox 360+One. I am addicted to Fallout currently, but I play a whole assortment of games.

Fallout and borderlands are my current choices
    YAAAS I just finished borderlands, and I'm on 2 , but Dragon Age and Fallout 4DLC distracts me.. not only that, now I really wanna replay 3.
  • UnwoundDoll
    UnwoundDoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been hammering away at Sunset Overdrive on the One. I've got a 360 and a PS3 as well but I haven't touched either in a while. I'm an open world type of guy, lots of exploring and finding stuff. Saints Row, GTA and Just Cause are some favs. Never got into Fallout, have to try it again sometime.

WE HAVE TO PLAY SUNSET OVERDRIVE SOMETIME. That game is crazy addicting. It's so funny, but I'm sad that they might not be making another game.
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    XBone and PC gamer here, top favorites (at the moment) in no particular order:

Fallout 4
    Wastelanders 2
    Witcher 3
    Hand of Fate
    Mad Max

I'm very big into RPG and storyline focused games. FPS doesn't float my boat a lot (although tactical games, like CS and most of the Tom Clancy series) are great - FPS actually makes me motion sick, with tactical games being an exception (I think because I can use stealth to move slowly, which helps reduce the nausea and let's be honest - if I'm in a tactical situation in real life? I'm not rushing into a room guns blazing. I'm going to be that annoying stealth dude that nobody can figure out where he's at but he keeps picking off bad guys. Brains + stealth = win, just saying) so I tend to focus more on third person perspective type games, or driving games which oddly enough do not bother me.

In fact, the faster the car, the better. But then, that falls right into step with how I like to drive IRL so...no surprises there. LoL!
  • Breezyy32
    Breezyy32 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Currently getting through fallout 4 on the Xbox one and get my call of duty zombies fix occasionally. Play quite a few games but that's my rotation recently
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    (current) PS4
    GTA
    Battlefront
    The Crew

Looking forward to:
    COD4 remastered
    Battlefield 1
    Grand Turismo

All time favorite games:
    Skate 1,2,3
    COD4
    COD Modern warfare 2
    Resistance 1,2
    SSX
    THPS series
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    When I have time, I play mostly on XBox - Dragon Age & Mass Effect series, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    League of Legends, Diablo 3, Project Zomboid, CS:GO
    Pc only.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to VR workouts!
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Growing up always a console player....NES...SEGA....PS1/2/3 ....now I got introduced to LoL and Summoners War (mobile/tablet RPG)
  • livvihall
    livvihall Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't call myself a gamer but I play some..
    PS3/4: CoD, minecraft, until dawn was good, elder scrolls, gta
    PC: sims
    Nintendo DS: Pokemon, animal crossing
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    livvihall wrote: »
    Wouldn't call myself a gamer but I play some..

Same. I'm kind of all over the place.

PC - Starcraft 1 & 2
    XBOX 360 - Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, any DLC
    PS4 - Plants vs Zombies
    Wii U (current) - Super Mario Maker
    3DS (current) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Gave up WoW like 9 years ago. Thought about going back, but I feel like it's been too long.