New here I need motivation!

Options
lisaflocker
lisaflocker Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Wife and mother of 2 and grandmother to be! Goal is to lose weight and get healthier by my grandchild's birth. I want to be a fun active grandma, not a fat sick one. Recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and refuse to ever use insulin soooo trying to lose the weight and get my blood glucose back under control. Would love some buddies to help me keep control of my chocolate addiction lol and hopefully I can do the same for you. Good luck everyone on our weight loss journey!!!!

Replies

• realnrare
    realnrare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is definitely a great tool to use when watching what you eat. Absolutely love this app. Congratulations on your soon to be new edition!! So so exciting! I am a mom of 5. The past couple years haven't been easy for me or my family and these past several months I am finally seeing a lot of relief! Hope this for you too!!!
  • lisaflocker
    lisaflocker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, so excited to have a new baby around ! Wow 5 kids! A lot of work but I'm sure it's fun, I am one of 6 kids and I have to tell you.... Not a dull minute in my life growing up lol. It must be going around, it has been a bad couple years for my family too, hopefully we are all on the upswing
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me :)