Simon
    Simon_8_Months_25.jpg
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I've owned 2 German shepherds (pure bred) one golden retriever ( pure bred) all three lived past 12 years. Currently I have a mutt (no clue what it is) a border collie and a Yorkie
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    knr87 wrote: »
    1qoc849rxya8.jpeg

aww - Sugarface...so sweet :)
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've got two greyhounds called Lucy and Bobby, and a Saluki x whippet called Katy.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    ohmgd5ei2c8r.jpg

My two 5-year old rescues. The blue eyed beauty is an aussie-collie cross, and the red and white smiler is a border collie mixed with lord knows what.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    <<<Tori, the brindle on the bottom. Passed away 2 Christmas's ago. Onyx on the top, invading Tori's space as she always did from the moment I brought her home. Still looking for another pitty to be her cuddle buddy and playmate.
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have two basset hounds! They are brothers

I have a Basset too! And an Anatolian Shepherd mix. Here they are a couple of years ago at Halloween.
    5whiidedh7gk.jpg

OMG! Your Basset's face! So much shame!! What beautiful puppies :)
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dogs may or may not be the best part of life, in my opinion. Every day I see a dog is public is instantly a good day.

This is my Aussie, Sadie.hfbfr7htp3g2.jpg
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I love all these photos!

@jordyngiulio that is one awesome Aussie you have there!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    06rewfjves3y.jpg
    jjo6eg65ngrx.jpg

They grow up so fast.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just had to share another picture of handsome guy ❤️ How could you not spoil that face?!?

nq526eadkl1n.jpeg
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    2b9lm93tkdup.jpg

My dog, Portia Millicent, a Jack Russell/Blue Heeler mix, was my life up until she passed on March 27. I never went anywhere without her if I could help it, even brought her to work with me when I was allowed. She was the sweetest thing. Everyone loved her and she bridged the gap with so many people for me as I am a bit of a misanthrope. She'd been quite sick for the last 2 years but she hung on like a trooper and loved me so much to the very end. Losing her has been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with, which just goes to show what a life of luxury and decadence I enjoy compared to so many others. I struggle even now; I still take her picture with me to the mailbox, I have one in my car too and I'm sobbing as I type this. No one tells you how hard it is to lose a good dog and she was the absolute best.