Beer munchies kicked in

Options
So last night I went out and had some drinks and played pool with my boyfriend.
I totally had beer munchies now give u had Roman noodles planned in my calories but he got fat Freddie's I ate one slice of pizza several curly fries and two mozzarella sticks..
It was amazing I won't lie.
But now i feel horrible.
Did I throw all my hard work off??
Anyone ever done this

Replies

• danibabii11
    danibabii11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You seemed to have kept it at a moderate amount. I wouldnt think yiu have ruined everything. ( you have more control then me whe i get the drunkin munchies) lol drink some lemon water today to help detox that yucky feeling. Continue to stay on track.!!! Dont swell on it your doing amazing!!!:)
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    You won't have thrown off all your hard work. Weigh yourself and continue on.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever done what? Eaten a slice of pizza and a few fries. Why yes, yes I have. Still alive and looking decent.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You seemed to have kept it at a moderate amount. I wouldnt think yiu have ruined everything. ( you have more control then me whe i get the drunkin munchies) lol drink some lemon water today to help detox that yucky feeling. Continue to stay on track.!!! Dont swell on it your doing amazing!!!:)

Thanks I jumped on the scale didn't gain weight. So I guess that's good lol
  • danibabii11
    danibabii11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Thanks I jumped on the scale didn't gain weight. So I guess that's good lol

Yaaaaaaaaay! Lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You would not have gained weight if you've been in a deficit all week. You may have wiped out a day or two's deficit, so you could still lose weight this week if you've been logging properly.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    No you didn't throw yourself off. Enjoy yourself once in awhile makes this journey possible. Login learn from it enjoy

At the end of March I waa approximately 250 pounds. Went to Florida for 4 days ate too much drink too much had a great time. One or two days I probably drank my calorie limit for the day. Got home continue the process of what I was doing before. Current weight 223 pounds.

Don't look at this is a diet. Look at this is a lifestyle change it's a long-term Journey not a short Sprint