Short home exercises to burn fat

SJ1OAM
SJ1OAM Posts: 13 Member
hello I have a new born baby and a toddler so I can't get to the gym or classes at the moment. Any advice on what I could do at home?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    FitnessBlender
    Bikini Body Mommy
    12 Week IdealShape Up Challenge
    15 Day Fight the Fat Challenge

That said fat loss comes from a calorie deficit. Exercise can help create the deficit, but how much you eat is the main component. Exercise is good for your health and can help with mood.
  • Marygtl12
    Marygtl12 Posts: 13 Member
    I really like the Jessica Smith walking workout DVDs. They are resonably priced and don't require much space. She has workouts on you tube for free if you want to start with that. They are a half hour of a moderately challenging workout. Not as intense as say a T25.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Marygtl12 wrote: »
    I really like the Jessica Smith walking workout DVDs. They are reasonably priced and don't require much space. She has workouts on you tube for free if you want to start with that. They are a half hour of a moderately challenging workout. Not as intense as say a T25.

I love Jessica's YouTube Channel - lots of variety.

http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Sworkit! It's an app you can download free & you can set the length of your workout & sync it with MFP. I have a 15 month old so I understand how tricky it can be :) I like the 10 minute solution dvds too, some days I might only get 10 mins exercise but it's something!
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Stairs? if you have stairs run up and down for 15 or 20 minutes. Even vigorously cleaning burns calories.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    There are a lot of Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Kendall Hogan, etc. exercise videos for free on YouTube. Many are 30 min or less, but you can find longer workouts too.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Exercise burns calories not fat.