20 push-ups a day

Options
Jezreel12
Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
I challenge everyone for 3 months to do 20 push-ups a day everyday and post a pic of your results at the end of it each month to see the increasing results ! Come and join me on this challenge. B)

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Options
    So far so good in doing this challenge.
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    Today is my day 22 push-ups and doing well !!
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    This is day 30 of doing the 20 push-ups daily and they have become easier to do. I also am noticing better definitions on my chest and arm.
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    I reached the 41 days mile stone and here we go to the 90 days ! I'm seen results with my chest and arm and more definitions. Amazing what a few days of push-ups can do.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I don't do Challenges, I do regular real exercise.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    FYI: There's already an August Pushup Challenge in progress - 2500 in the month.

That works out to a min of at least 83/day. I'm doing 100/day but people are really just doing whatever they can or want to do. Feel free to join us there if you like. :)
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    Thank you for your invitation
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    Day 50 of my push-ups challenge and I can't believe how fast the days are going !
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    This the 72 day of push-ups of the 90 days and I'm seeing changes and the push-ups have become easier to do.
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    Few more days and I would have reach my goal of the 90 days yea
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    Yay B) I completed ✅ the day the 90 days and enjoyed it !!! w9blmjrwyry0.jpg
  • Jezreel12
    Options
    I am now, and I started today doing 30 push-ups a day with a test day on Saturday! This will be my daily exercise for first thing in the morning.