Fell off the wagon today!

Options
I've been trying so hard lately (except weekend wine) but today the pesky sales reps visited the dept and brought with them bags full of sweet goodies and after 2 hours of resisting....i gave in and binged. grrrrr...back to square one. Mantra for tomorrow 'thy must not stuff ones face with rubbish'!!!! What are your mantras in the face of temptation????

Replies

• michellenc27540
    michellenc27540 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. I would rather be thin than eat_______.
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,848 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon yesterday with cookies. I did better today, but not as good as I had hoped. Going to try even more tomorrow. Long holiday weekends really do me in. All we can do after the big fall is try again to get back up.
  • IsaacCuozzo
    IsaacCuozzo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The first thing id recommend is changing the defeated mindset. Binging is not good, but if it's only one day, you're not "back to square one" there's always tomorrow, just as long as tomorrow doesn't also turn into a cheat day
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,001 Member
    Options
    I would suggest not being so restrictive. If you had worked one goodie into your goal then you could have eaten and moved on instead of thinking about the goodies all day until you finally caved and binged. But now that you have just log it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day.