Brit now lurking in Canberra, Australia for a while

Options
I thought it was about time I said hello.

I'm a Brit who has recently (6 weeks ago) moved out to Canberra, Australia with my husband's job.

The weight loss this time round has been going on since the New Year and I have been finding it rather difficult during the various moves/changes of houses. We are on our 4th home in the last 7 weeks with 1 move left in a weeks time when we move into our main property here.

And to make life more interesting I'm vegetarian but allergic to dairy, so think vegan and add eggs and honey plus I'm on crutches (/in a wheelchair) after being left partially paralysed 18 months ago, hence the weight gain this time around, at least that's my excuse. I'm more active than people realise though having been a very keen cyclist beforehand and now owning a recumbent trike and just starting to be able to balance on a 2 wheeled bike again. I just need help getting on and off them, plus walking at the other end! Circular rides are best.

So I'm here looking for support, hoping I might be able to return the favour and trying my hardest to stay on track and pick up the courage to stand on those scales again.