i really hate days like this...

Options
Can anyone explain to me why one day out of the week I feel like I am 40 lbs heavier... physically I feel heavier and slower... and when I look in the mirror I feel like I look bigger. Making even the fewest steps to the bathroom feels like its using wayyyy too much energy.. wtf is wrong with my *kitten*?!

Replies

• PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Hungover?

lol. In all seriousness, sometimes you just feel like crap. We all have those days. However, you've lost so much weight already...you're well on your way to your goal. What awesome power you have for taking control of your life and dropping weight. It's a monumental feat and should be celebrated! :happy:

On those bad image days, look back on the pictures where you WERE actually 40 lbs heavier. Feel how much more endurance you've built, how much stronger you feel, how much leaner you're getting. Don't let that negative voice take you over.

Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Can anyone explain to me why one day out of the week I feel like I am 40 lbs heavier... physically I feel heavier and slower... and when I look in the mirror I feel like I look bigger. Making even the fewest steps to the bathroom feels like its using wayyyy too much energy.. wtf is wrong with my *kitten*?!

Water fluctuation and you being too hard on yourself.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    its called dragging..happens to everyone...
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have those too. Sometimes I have weeks like that. I generally shut that b*tch up with some cute shoes and a drink. Hope that helps. :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    everyone has days where they feel fat... a good workout will help, and if not, tomorrow is a new day!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Fat days are common for most women I think..they just make us feel like crap..but you are doing REALLY well so be proud of that :flowerforyou:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm having that today, but that's because i know i ate wayyyyyy too much salt last night. One of the great things about logging is it help you pick up on things like so you can avoid them.

But in the meantime, yep, it's a horrible feeling. But as long as you know it is just a 'bad mood, having an off day' kinda thing, you'll power through it and feel better tomorrow :)
  • amcgltdchix
    Options
    One word.. HORMONES! :)
    Being a chick sometimes sucks. Everyone has days like this. :)
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think we all have days like that. I had one yesterday. My trick is to remind myself that I didn't feel that way the day before and I could not have changed that much in one day. :smile: