Polar A360 or Garmin Vivosmart HR

Options
I'm looking to buy one of the two devices - any tips on which is better?

Replies

• MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love my Vivosmart HR. I have no experience of the Polar so i can't compare but the garmin has lots of features to it
  • caesar400
    caesar400 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vivosmart HR for sure!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I love my Vivoactive (I don't have the HR, prefer to wear a chest strap for better accuracy). If you do anything other than the running/cycling/walking/swimming apps it comes with, download GymTimer. I love my watch.

Aaaaand I realise we're talking about a different model. Never mind. Carry on........
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I don't have the exact models of either, but I have a Polar and Vivoactive HR, and I LOVE my Garmin.
  • diddles112230
    diddles112230 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would strongly urge you to consider the vivoactive HR - UNLESS they've released a new vivosmart HR that takes a chest strap. I had the vivosmart HR and had terrible issues with HR accuracy, and after replacing it once, I returned it. I love having the option of adding a chest strap if I'm wanting more accuracy, or if I'm doing lots of upper body weights / interval training (which optical HR monitors seem to struggle with on some people). I also like knowing what my HR is doing over the day, and overnight when I'm just moving around..

Just my 2c!