Lose 10 pounds or 4.5 kilos in 6 weeks (starting on 11th July)

Options
ciccia123
ciccia123 Posts: 28 Member
I'm currently 141 pounds or 64 kilos. I would like to lose 10 pounds or 4.5 kilos in 6 weeks.
If you are in please comment with your weight, I need to team up with someone with similar goals.
:)

Replies

• refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi!
    Nice dog

I am in. Don't know what weight I'll be on 11th. Currently 118lb/ 53.5kg

Whats your plan/ calorie target/ exercise regime?
  • pinkysticker62
    pinkysticker62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    meeeee but I've started for 1 week already
    My current weight is 58 kilos
  • ciccia123
    Options
    Hi!
    Wow at my slimmest I was 54kg and now after 2 children I'm dreaming of getting back to your weight!
    I'm training for a half marathon so I run four times a week or planning to, I just started the training, I eat around 1150 calories when I'm good but it might change if training becomes more intense.
    What about you?
  • ciccia123
    Options
    Great! Welcome pinkysticker62! The more the merrier!
  • refuseresist
    Options
    ciccia123 wrote: »
    Hi!
    Wow at my slimmest I was 54kg and now after 2 children I'm dreaming of getting back to your weight!
    I'm training for a half marathon so I run four times a week or planning to, I just started the training, I eat around 1150 calories when I'm good but it might change if training becomes more intense.
    What about you?

I'm 4'11" and smallish framed.
    I am working out running and weights M/W/S, Abs Th/Su, and probably Tuesday, trying to keep to 1200 because I binge if I eat less than that.
    Half marathon sounds great, well done for signing up!
  • pinkysticker62
    pinkysticker62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to fitness 4 times per week
    Mostly weight training and squats
    and my fitness pal calories goals is 1200 but I eat around 800~1000 calories
    I want to be under 55 kilos
    52 kilos would be nice

• refuseresist
    Options
    I've bookmarked this for later
  • ciccia123
    Options
    Hi my fitness pals! Today is the start of our challenge. We are few but that doesn't mean we can't get motivated and get to where we want to be. My current weight is 62.9 kg or 138.67 pounds or 9.9 stones (here in Australia we use the kgs :)) I would like to be by the end of this challenge down to 58. 6 weeks to go :)
  • karlamahan
    karlamahan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge, a week late. I was successful 18 months ago losing 20 pounds using Weight Watchers but stopped tracking and gained back 10 pounds. I need to reset my brain to counting calories and food composition. I weight 156.6 pounds, am 56 years old, 5'3" tall and moderately muscular. I walk my dog 2-3 miles a day and go to the gym 2-3 days a week. Do any of you have "go-to" daily menus you follow?
  • ratindle
    ratindle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! My weight this morning was 160.5 pounds. I'd love to lose 30 pounds by October for my brother in law's wedding but happy with short term goals.
    Height 5'5"
    CW 160.5
    GW 150.5
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this , I am in . I could use a goal to get back on track . Long story . I will weigh once a week on Saturday .
    CW 252
    GW 242 FOR CHALLENGE

UNDER 200 FIRST LONG TERM GOAL

• julieschwab
    julieschwab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be in. Need to loose 25 pounds. Really don't want to post current weight!
  • golfnmama11
    golfnmama11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in...
    CW= 164
    Have been working on eating clean and exercising for a few months now, so am down 20!! 29 to go, would like to see at least 10 gone in 6 weeks!!
  • golfnmama11
    golfnmama11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please let me know how to join.... I haven't done this in here before!
  • terpideas
    terpideas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join. I am 150lbs, 5'3. Would like to start the journey of weight loss with 10lbs through this challenge!!
  • RosaF777
    RosaF777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in also. CW: 147.2 GW: 125 5.2.5' I like to do squats. Yoga, running in interval. I don't do very fast maybe 3.5 miles for 3 mins and move up slowly and it seems to work for me.. I walk my dogs every other day for a few mins. I use the Fitbit to count my steps. I have a daily goal of 5,000 steps. Which I reach every day throughout my work. My name is Rosa mom of 4 young men & young ladies.. If you have any questions you can add me & I'll be happy to support & vice versa!!
  • ciccia123
    Options
    That's great there are a few of us now! No need to do anything or join any groups, simply post once a week the progress. Post of you need support or feeling you are heading the wrong direction and going back to bad habits. My goal is to get healthier and fitter. I'm 37 and have 2 children. I want to be. Good example for them and hopefully they will lead a healthy life. I will ask your friendships so we can keep in touch. Thanks for joining in with the group effort!
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in- holiday in 8 weeks so 10lbs in 6 weeks would be good! I am 104.1kg, get weighted on a Saturday. Trying to calorie count and really kick in my fitness.
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

6'1'' female
    Today's weight: 176 lb / 80 kg
    GW: 154 lb / 70 kg

These are the last 20 lb I want to lose, so getting halfway there in 6 weeks would be amazing!

I'm doing a basic portion reduction with lots of fruits and veg to fill up. I also try to exercise 5 days a week for 30min with Fitnessblender.

Best wishes to you all
  • ciccia123
    Options
    I created a group called "6 week challenge 11th July". Please join the group so it's easy to find each other and find out how everyone is going. :)