Add me and view my food log for tips!

Options
byrdy420
byrdy420 Posts: 15 Member
Hey guys I've been on a fitness journey and had great success doing crossfit and eating healthy but i still can't help but have droughts that I'm doing it all wrong! I would love for y'all to add me and check out my diary and give me some tips if you can! I also like to see how others diary a look too! Thanks!

Replies

• cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. :)
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose weight or maintain? I ask because your daily allowance is in the 2000 calories but you only eat 1300 on some days.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    byrdy420 wrote: »
    Hey guys I've been on a fitness journey and had great success doing crossfit and eating healthy but i still can't help but have droughts that I'm doing it all wrong! I would love for y'all to add me and check out my diary and give me some tips if you can! I also like to see how others diary a look too! Thanks!

If you're having droughts, I advise drinking more water.
  • byrdy420
    Options
    I'm trying to maintain and ok with gaining a little but I'm mentally afraid to do so and I also just used my carbs by a lot so I'm adjusting now. My high carbs scare me but I'm trying to gain muscle but I'm scared to gain fat!:/
  • byrdy420
    Options
    Upped my carbs*
  • byrdy420
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    Are you trying to lose weight or maintain? I ask because your daily allowance is in the 2000 calories but you only eat 1300 on some days.

I recently hit my goal weight so I'm trying to gain muscle now but I'm afraid of gaining fat because I went from super low carbs high fat to low fat and very high carbs so the transition just makes me nervous and I'm still adjusting!