New Here and Looking For Good Support System

Hello friends,

I am new to this community and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Julia and I am from California. I've actually used this app for a while but never checked out what kind of support was available, thought I would give it a try.

I have changed my lifestyle for a while now (about 5 years or so give or take) and have accomplished quite a bit, I am definitely a different person. When I started my health journey I weighed 180 pounds ( I am barely 5 feet tall) and had all kinds of health problems, was very unhappy with myself and my life....and I was only in my 20's.

I knew something had to change, so I did. As of today, I now weight 130 pounds and my life is completely different. I am happy to be here, I am proud of myself and my accomplishments and the impact I have had on other people. But I am still a work in progress and I haven't reached the finish line yet. You would think that having made such drastic lifestyle changes, it would get easier, but the truth is that it never does. It is a gradual change and once someone succeeds to make the change, that is only half the battle. Maintaining that change is where it gets challenging. That is where I am at now.

I eat clean (most of the time, like 90%) and workout regularly (at least 3-4 times a week). But I need motivation! Eating clean is so hard and I want bad things haha. And although I like the feeling after working out, it is so much easier not to. I hope I can find motivation in this community and likewise, I hope I can encourage others. Thanks for reading my life story, I hope to see some of you around!