District Threads - Ladies 2XL fits like a Medium

Options
NoeHead
NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
So I got this shirt and it's a 2XL. I put it right beside the ladies XL. The only difference is that it's longer. I got it as inspiration to wear but I'm beginning to think I'll never fit into this shirt. I understand that I am currently fat, but I'm a 1XL in other shirts...why do I feel like I'm wearing a condom lol.

I put it on and my husband says I look like sausage casing! haha...sad day. Did sizing change since I last fit in the regular size section?

Replies

• Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    They are always changing the sizing, it kinda goes up and down depending on the year(at least it seems that way lol). I think right now the small sizing is in, but I guess it all depends on the brand. The Torrid brand stuff runs absolutely massive.
    But don't lose hope!! You will fit into that shirt, just keep working towards it! I have my skinny clothes in clear sight in my closet and I can't wait to get back into them :D
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    yeah I noticed that too in regards to Torrid. funny how sizing works...varies TREMENDOUSLY ...one day! I should do my progress pictures in this shirt...its so tight if I lose a roll it would totally be visible lol