Lady - 47 years old 5'11 and 50ish pounds to lose - anybody similar???

Options
carolinebrussels
carolinebrussels Posts: 22 Member
edited July 2016 in Getting Started
Hi.

It's time for me to get going. I've been sitting on my fat behind for too long. I have wardrobes of wonderful clothes I can't get into. I have this enormous belly getting in the way. I have two small kids 8 and 4 and haven't the energy to run around after them. I've become very lazy - this is not me.

I'm going on holidays on Saturday and I'm ashamed of myself. :( So I've decided rather than eat and drink my way through my holidays I will be healthy. I've rented a bike and will go to the gym every day. Also I've committed to the "12 Weeks Weightloss Challenge" here recently. Here are my current numbers below.....

I would ultimately like to be 175llbs but would like a short term goal of under 200. I haven't seen that in a long time. Anybody with similar proportions?

Name: Caroline
Height:5'11

Start Weight (29th June):236 Holy Handlebars
Goal Weight (14th Sept):198

29th June:236
6th July: 230
13th July:
20nd July:
27th July:
31st July:

Weight goal for this week: 4lbs
Weight lost/gained this week: 6lbs!!!

Replies

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Similar stats (started at 235) but in maintenance: Will be 46 in less than a month. 5/10" and lost over 80 pounds. Have a daughter who is going to be 8 in August too. Would recommend that you be proud of the 50+ pounds that you lost. Enjoy your holiday as this is a lifestyle and not a diet. Everything in moderation. Try to make healthier selections along the way with your planned exercise to off set any fluctuations. Mini goals are more obtainable and will eventually get you to reach your ultimate goal. All the best.