More suggestions?

Options
Im still pretty new here. I'm 23, 5,6 and 115 pounds. I have celiac, so I'm gluten free. (I've slipped up a few times.) I'm eating so much junk just to keep my calories up. I've had a few suggestions but not many on what else I could try to add. I can't ever think of anything gluten free for breakfast, aside from eggs and bacon, so I skip or eat a small breakfast sometimes. I don't like to eat the same thing every day. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Gluten free oats are a great option. You can put tons of different things in oats so that you have lots of variety.
  • tattooedmama93
    tattooedmama93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    On the internet, just type in the search: gluten free breakfast ideas. The search came up with endless sites with ideas like www.eatingwell.com, greatist.com, simplygluten-free.com, shape.com etc. A lot of things look really good. Good luck to you.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat "breakfast foods" for breakfast. Would it work to make a double portion of dinner, and eat the leftovers tomorrow morning?
  • tattooedmama93
    tattooedmama93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you could save them for tomorrow. Lol. I'm still pretty new here. I'm sure I could a double portion of dinner though.
  • zweiser0
    zweiser0 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try eating foods that contain a lot of good fats, like avocados or almonds